Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This is A Welcome Post!


It has been a long time since, and now I am back with the new ME.


I decided to get back to blogging and writing my thoughts out but this time with a renewed purpose. If you scroll down my previous posts you’ll realize that I post my musings, mixed in with movie and drama reviews, make-up hauls and random fashion looks, a little bit on photography, and a little bit on my travels.

It will be hard since I previously did this only for fun, but now I will do this for de-stressing from work – which means, it will not just be for fun, or writing my opinions, but also for bringing in new ideas, and knowledge not only to myself but for my readers as well.

I am a frustrated writer, and since I cannot anymore find my muse in writing creatively – as in fiction – because of my busy work (more on this later), this should be my alternative: short sensible material that does not take up much time in thinking than when I device a plot.

And with that, I bring you lstaralmira.

x, Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment